Yesterday, we covered fast fashion, for those days that you have NO TIME. Now, when it comes to my FASTEST beauty look possible, which I have down to about 5 minutes, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 (4, 5, 6)! No, really – I swear it’s super easy!
1. Moisturize (make sure it has sunscreen, of course) to keep your skin looking fresh all day in 10 seconds. Massage it in gently to get the blood flowing and get a glow going (Dr. Seuss?!). I love this one by Eucerin because of its redness reducing green tint – multitasking, baby!
2. Conceal any flaws (as if you have any!) with this uh-may-zing Smashbox concealer that lasts all day without getting cakey in 30 seconds. Remember to tap tap tap it into your skin, because rubbing it on doesn’t give you the coverage you want, dears!
3. Curl those lashes using my (top secret, don’t tell) trick that really gives those babies a boost: aim your hair dryer on high at your lash curler (Shu Uemura, ideally) for 5 seconds. Test it on the back of your hand to make sure it’s not TOO hot, just warm, and curl those lashes for 5 seconds. 10 seconds an eye to EPIC bombshell lashes!
4. I know I’ve said this a million times before, but with good reason: THIS. MASCARA. IS. EVERYTHING. Try Diorshow Black Out once (only takes 15 seconds!) and never look back because it’s THE SHIT, Y’ALL! Can I get a witness?!?
5. Finally, lipstick. The brighter the better, swiped on in 15 seconds, to distract from the panic in your eyes and brighten up your whole face! Anything from a tint to a full on lippie works, but my personal go-tos are:
Underage Red by Kat Von D at Sephora for a classic bombshell red, and
OCC Lip Tar in Anime (I know, I know, I preach about this product too, but for good reason!) for an unbelieveable pop of pink.
6. Slap that hair up in a topknot with one of these AWESOME cheater bun-makers (I like the ones with a snap closure, they’re much easier to use) with a spritz of hairspray to smooth those flyaways – in 30 seconds!
And you’re DONE. It may seem like a lot at first, but gurrrrrrl, you do more while you’re sleeping, and I promise you, when you find your quick makeup look and tweak it to work for you it’s practically effortless.
So you can RUN AROUND LIKE A CRAZY PERSON feeling like this
and actually look like this.
Well, unless you’re me, and your stress sweat and the cat hair all over your clothes make it clear that you are the panicky lunatic running to catch the L train that you are trying not to be. Whomp whomp!